I'm a happy RN married to a hardworking resident. We have recently become Carolina fans and are adding the color "carolina" blue to our wardrobe and home. I love the east coast and couldn't be happier living in hot, sticky climate. I was raised on a farm/ranch with two wonderful parents and three fun loving older sisters. I went to a one room country school house down the dusty dirt road with grand total of three in my class. Life in the country was rich, meaningful, and simple, just the way I like it. So from country farmgirl to coastal bell, here I am, living life and loving it!

Friday, July 5, 2013

My little Artist

Last week the weather was great.  Sunny, warm, so many fun things to do outdoors.  This week it has been awful!  It has rained everyday since Sunday.  That makes it hard for this momma to keep the little man entertained inside all day.  But we somehow managed.  These pictures are from last week when it was nice out.  You would think since it rained all week I would have posted these pictures sooner, since were stuck inside all day, but I was probably wasting time on pinterest or something.  Anyway here are some pictures of Jonah painting and playing with bubbles, some of his favorite things to do!

 Now how do I get this lid off?


 We started out painting the driveway...
And then discovered it was more fun to paint himself!  I did purchase washable paint which was a good thing because he had it all over him.  But after washing his onesie I learned I should have sprayed the shirt with spot cleaner because there are light blue stains all over.  Oh well it was a cheap onesie and he had a blast so it was all worth it to me!



 See the drool in the picture?  There was some major concentrating going on here!



 And then it was time to clean up.  Jonah washed the driveway for me!

 I tried to get an action shot of Jonah running with the bubbles but all I got was a dark body.  I obviously did not have the right setting on my camera!

 Having fun letting the bubbles pop on his face!





No comments:

Post a Comment