I'm a happy RN married to a hardworking resident. We have recently become Carolina fans and are adding the color "carolina" blue to our wardrobe and home. I love the east coast and couldn't be happier living in hot, sticky climate. I was raised on a farm/ranch with two wonderful parents and three fun loving older sisters. I went to a one room country school house down the dusty dirt road with grand total of three in my class. Life in the country was rich, meaningful, and simple, just the way I like it. So from country farmgirl to coastal bell, here I am, living life and loving it!

Sunday, April 27, 2014

Dying Easter Eggs

This is the first year we really got into dying eggs.  Last year Jonah was a bit too young. I always had good memories dying eggs with my sisters so I wanted to carry on the tradition with Jonah.  He really enjoyed it and did great!  Waiting for them to get the color took some patience but overall it was a fun experience.  And I'm glad Tim was home to help us out! Our last Easter in North Carolina, things are winding down:(



So excited to see the eggs changing color!!



 We wanted them bright!


 We had to finish the eggs the next morning with stickers and decorations!




 Just love that sweet face.  He gets so excited about things and I love it!


No comments:

Post a Comment