I'm a happy RN married to a hardworking resident. We have recently become Carolina fans and are adding the color "carolina" blue to our wardrobe and home. I love the east coast and couldn't be happier living in hot, sticky climate. I was raised on a farm/ranch with two wonderful parents and three fun loving older sisters. I went to a one room country school house down the dusty dirt road with grand total of three in my class. Life in the country was rich, meaningful, and simple, just the way I like it. So from country farmgirl to coastal bell, here I am, living life and loving it!

Tuesday, September 14, 2010

So here I start the first set of pictures and captions. My first post was well over a week ago, but I am determined to be diligent about blogging at least once a week. I think that is a good start. I can't get over committed and over zealous too soon. I want to enjoy this whole blogging thing and look forward to it "weekly." So here it goes!! We went out for Tim's birthday and his choice of restaurant was Tobacco Road, a new pub that over looks the Durham Bulls baseball stadium. A nice night out with good friends and a good baseball game to wrap things up!

No comments:

Post a Comment