I'm a happy RN married to a hardworking resident. We have recently become Carolina fans and are adding the color "carolina" blue to our wardrobe and home. I love the east coast and couldn't be happier living in hot, sticky climate. I was raised on a farm/ranch with two wonderful parents and three fun loving older sisters. I went to a one room country school house down the dusty dirt road with grand total of three in my class. Life in the country was rich, meaningful, and simple, just the way I like it. So from country farmgirl to coastal bell, here I am, living life and loving it!

Monday, September 12, 2011

Our Wonderful Family

So I wanted to post these pictures in my last post, but the computer was acting up so I had to wait to do it another day!  Jonah is down for his morning nap so I have some time to put up more pictures of the family!  Grandpa, Grandma, and Aunt Rosann came to visit and meet Jonah!  It was so sweet of them to make the long trip up to meet their first great-grandson and we were so delighted to have them visit.  We wish it could have been longer, but now I guess that means we will have to make a trip to Florida to visit, oh Jonah wants to say something! 

Dear Great Grandma, Great Grandpop, and Aunt Ro,
  Thanks for coming to visit me for the very first time.  I was on my best behavior and loved being held by all of you.  I am growing so much everyday, at least that is what mom and dad tell me every time they hold me!  I feel like a big boy since I slept 5 hours three nights in a row.  Mommy is so happy in the mornings and we get to hang out and I just started cooing at her.  She really gets excited when I do that and talks even more to me.  Dad works hard everyday and I get really excited when he gets home in the evenings to hold me some more!  I miss you guys so much and can't wait to see you all again, I want to come to Florida and visit you now!  I love you guys so much your the best great grandparents ever!!
Love,
Jonah Gabriel!

Mimi, Jonah and Great-Grandpop

I love you Great-Grandpop

Thanks for coming to visit me!

Three generations!

Great-Grandma, Mimi, and Great Aunt Ro

Great Grandma Soriente!!

Jonah and Great Grandma, I love you!

Mimi and Jonah

Great Aunt Ro, Mimi and Jonah

I love you Aunt Ro!

4 generations! 

Family is the best

No comments:

Post a Comment