I'm a happy RN married to a hardworking resident. We have recently become Carolina fans and are adding the color "carolina" blue to our wardrobe and home. I love the east coast and couldn't be happier living in hot, sticky climate. I was raised on a farm/ranch with two wonderful parents and three fun loving older sisters. I went to a one room country school house down the dusty dirt road with grand total of three in my class. Life in the country was rich, meaningful, and simple, just the way I like it. So from country farmgirl to coastal bell, here I am, living life and loving it!

Monday, July 8, 2013

Splash Park Baby

I met my friend Staci at a splash park close to our house on Friday.  It was fun to finally meet up with her and let the kids play.  She has two little boys, Grayson and Nate, and Jonah is in-between the two in age.  It was so nice to hangout with someone who has boys!!!  She totally gets me, she totally gets Jonah, rough housing, dirt, wildness, running, and everything little boys do.  It was relaxing because Jonah and her boys just ran around the park and played in the water.  We were the only ones there for a good hour and a half so it was so nice to chat and not worry about the boys getting into something.  I really enjoyed our time together and look forward to the boys being boys again.

 Oh I just love that sweet look on his face.  He loved it here because it did not require getting into the water.  So far he has not been a fan of the pool but this,  he love every minute of it!
 Love those curls.  The summer really brings out the curls!

 Grayson and Jonah running around.


 Another sweet capture of that happy little face and happy little man!





 And then we discovered you could drink the water.  That was entertainment for the rest of the morning!




No comments:

Post a Comment