I'm a happy RN married to a hardworking resident. We have recently become Carolina fans and are adding the color "carolina" blue to our wardrobe and home. I love the east coast and couldn't be happier living in hot, sticky climate. I was raised on a farm/ranch with two wonderful parents and three fun loving older sisters. I went to a one room country school house down the dusty dirt road with grand total of three in my class. Life in the country was rich, meaningful, and simple, just the way I like it. So from country farmgirl to coastal bell, here I am, living life and loving it!

Monday, November 1, 2010

And who doesn't say yes to free Cotton Candy!!!
Here we are at Petco Park. 
Hanging out in the dugout.  And Kandra talking on the phone!

Ok so can't sleep so I decided to start posting some pictures from our trip to San Diego.  I had mentioned before Tim got the wonderful opportunity to present a poster for the UNC Department of Anesthesia, and I didn't want to miss out on a week of vacation with my hubby, so I tagged along.   It was a great time away and we were able to see a lot in 5 days.  The first set of pictures are all taken at Petco Park where the San Diego Padres play and there will be more to come later!! I think it's finally time for bed!

No comments:

Post a Comment