I'm a happy RN married to a hardworking resident. We have recently become Carolina fans and are adding the color "carolina" blue to our wardrobe and home. I love the east coast and couldn't be happier living in hot, sticky climate. I was raised on a farm/ranch with two wonderful parents and three fun loving older sisters. I went to a one room country school house down the dusty dirt road with grand total of three in my class. Life in the country was rich, meaningful, and simple, just the way I like it. So from country farmgirl to coastal bell, here I am, living life and loving it!

Monday, November 1, 2010

The Biltmore and SkyTop Orchard.

The Biltmore Estate

A shot of the amazing architecture

A cute little statue

The Biltmore Garden.  I love orchards so I had to get a shot.

And a beautiful rose in the rose garden

A great view

After we were done at the Biltmore we went to a nice dinner that night and then woke up early to head out to Sky Top Orchard and pick some apples.  This was the view!

Don't they look delicious?  Well they were! 

The pretty white bloom

The kind of apples we ate while picking.
Our last fun filled trip was to Asheville. But coming soon will be some pictures from our fabulous trip to San Diego!! Tim presented a poster with the UNC Anesthesiology department and I got to tag along! Yahoo for education. Pictures coming soon...

No comments:

Post a Comment