I'm a happy RN married to a hardworking resident. We have recently become Carolina fans and are adding the color "carolina" blue to our wardrobe and home. I love the east coast and couldn't be happier living in hot, sticky climate. I was raised on a farm/ranch with two wonderful parents and three fun loving older sisters. I went to a one room country school house down the dusty dirt road with grand total of three in my class. Life in the country was rich, meaningful, and simple, just the way I like it. So from country farmgirl to coastal bell, here I am, living life and loving it!

Saturday, August 6, 2011

Pregnancy Pictures

One of the sweet Spanish translators that I work with asked me a couple of months if I wanted her to take some pictures of Tim, me, and Baby E.  I was skeptical because at this stage I don't like any pictures that I am.  I know you are always your hardest critic, but 37 weeks pregnant my face was bigger and everything was was just bigger not really wanting to be on display.  But Severina wanted to do this for us so I said yes and somehow drug my hubby along!  So here are a few of what she captured.  





















No comments:

Post a Comment