I'm a happy RN married to a hardworking resident. We have recently become Carolina fans and are adding the color "carolina" blue to our wardrobe and home. I love the east coast and couldn't be happier living in hot, sticky climate. I was raised on a farm/ranch with two wonderful parents and three fun loving older sisters. I went to a one room country school house down the dusty dirt road with grand total of three in my class. Life in the country was rich, meaningful, and simple, just the way I like it. So from country farmgirl to coastal bell, here I am, living life and loving it!

Saturday, December 24, 2011

Red Mountain Music - Come Thou Long-Expected Jesus


So I was looking through some of my favorite blogs and saw that someone had posted this on theirs. Yes I am taking their idea, oh well I like it! It is my new favorite Christmas song for the season. We sang it in church a couple of times this Christmas season and then did last night for the Christmas Eve service. Just take a minute and listen to the words! My sister Laura and her family are coming over tonight for Christmas Eve! There are lots of family traditions that we always did and still carry on. I will blog more about it when I get the pictures up from tonight. Merry Christmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment