I'm a happy RN married to a hardworking resident. We have recently become Carolina fans and are adding the color "carolina" blue to our wardrobe and home. I love the east coast and couldn't be happier living in hot, sticky climate. I was raised on a farm/ranch with two wonderful parents and three fun loving older sisters. I went to a one room country school house down the dusty dirt road with grand total of three in my class. Life in the country was rich, meaningful, and simple, just the way I like it. So from country farmgirl to coastal bell, here I am, living life and loving it!

Friday, December 9, 2011

4 Months Old!

Jonah was four months old yesterday!  I can't believe that my little boy is growing up so fast.  He is such a joy and so much fun.  Mimi is here to visit and has been a great help.  I get to sleep in a little bit, she gives him all his baths, and loves on him all day!  It has been so nice having her here, thanks for coming to visit.  Yesterday we did some shopping and then  took some pictures of the cutest baby boy!  Happy four months Jonah Bear!

Bath time with Mimi!

So happy

Mimi and Jonah

Happy Four Months Jonah, we love you!!!!!

Posing for momma!

Love your blue eyes

Sweet boy

Jonah Gabriel 4 months old


Momma loves you so much

And so does Mimi

LOVE YOU

No comments:

Post a Comment