I'm a happy RN married to a hardworking resident. We have recently become Carolina fans and are adding the color "carolina" blue to our wardrobe and home. I love the east coast and couldn't be happier living in hot, sticky climate. I was raised on a farm/ranch with two wonderful parents and three fun loving older sisters. I went to a one room country school house down the dusty dirt road with grand total of three in my class. Life in the country was rich, meaningful, and simple, just the way I like it. So from country farmgirl to coastal bell, here I am, living life and loving it!

Sunday, March 11, 2012

7 months old

Jonah is seven months old!   I am a few days behind I realize, but better then never right?  Here are few snapshots of Jonah hanging out in bed with Dad and Mom.  I realized after looking at his pictures for each month I MUST get more creative.  Seriously it's either the bed or the big brown chair.  Oh well at least we are capturing him!  Here are few of the not so creative shots in our bed:)






And I can't get enough of him.  You think I took enough pictures?!!!






 This is without the flash and the picture below with flash.  One of these days I will learn to shoot in manuel and never use the flash again!  Why is one so afraid of the camera?  Well I need to get over it and learn to take some real shots!  Anyway happy seven months to Jonah Bear!


No comments:

Post a Comment