I'm a happy RN married to a hardworking resident. We have recently become Carolina fans and are adding the color "carolina" blue to our wardrobe and home. I love the east coast and couldn't be happier living in hot, sticky climate. I was raised on a farm/ranch with two wonderful parents and three fun loving older sisters. I went to a one room country school house down the dusty dirt road with grand total of three in my class. Life in the country was rich, meaningful, and simple, just the way I like it. So from country farmgirl to coastal bell, here I am, living life and loving it!

Friday, July 20, 2012

Montana Summer Fun

Here are a few more pictures from our trip to Montana.  I just finished cleaning the kitchen from the installation of our new fridge.  A fridge that we DID not want to purchase, but do to an unfortunate event while we were out of town it was a must, our old one no longer could do it.  I got everything put away, swept, mopped, cleaned the downstairs bathroom, and cleaned all the floor boards.  It feels so good to have a clean house, but man getting motivated to do it is another thing.  Anyway Jonah is down for her afternoon nap so I am catching up in blog world!


Mom, my sisters, and I did all the cooking for the party.  I planned on 150 and it worked out great, we served 141 and had leftovers to feed the 19 people in our own household for the next few days.  We made sloppy joes, ramen noodle salad, baked beans, had potato chips and made brownies.  Here are the little ones enjoying the spatulas of delicious leftover brownie mix!

Thats all of us.  I think we got a few good ones, it was great to have everyone together!






Muzzie, Papa, and all nine grandkids!




All the girls and our oldest, well only for some of us!


Tim testing out the drink station!

The sign we made for Dad and Mom's party.  I was so pleased with how it turned out.  I think it added a great touch to the party!



The week before the party we also worked hard on making the boards and bean bags for the bean bag game toss.   I am so glad we did these because they were a hit!!




Another sign we made so people knew where to go for all the fun and adventures!



The party was a succes and we are so happy we could all be together to celebrate Dad and Mom's 40th Wedding Anniversary.  What a Godly example they are and what an amazing witness of a true love for 40 years.  We love you Dad and Mom!!

No comments:

Post a Comment