I'm a happy RN married to a hardworking resident. We have recently become Carolina fans and are adding the color "carolina" blue to our wardrobe and home. I love the east coast and couldn't be happier living in hot, sticky climate. I was raised on a farm/ranch with two wonderful parents and three fun loving older sisters. I went to a one room country school house down the dusty dirt road with grand total of three in my class. Life in the country was rich, meaningful, and simple, just the way I like it. So from country farmgirl to coastal bell, here I am, living life and loving it!

Monday, July 23, 2012

Montana Summer Skies

Well here is the last batch of Montana pictures.  We got the chance to spend time with my family and Tim's family and it was prefect.  We didn't feel rushed or feel like we were just driving back and forth.  I felt like out time with each family was sweet and special.  So here are rest of our pictures from our wonderful trip to the Wild Wild West!

A very tired kitty from a very busy party!

Dad and Kurt made two sets of corn hole and mom sewed the bean bags while Tim, Julie, and Dad helped fill them.  Laura and I sprayed painted the wood and we had a great set that got a lot of use the day of the party!!

Another sign that Dad and Kurt worked on for me!  Then I sprayed painted them with chalkboard spray paint and Kurt hung them up for me.  Thanks for all your hard work Kurt!!

Pool time in the backyard!





And pool time at the Erpeldings.  The kids loved it and we all had a great visit!











We got to celebrate Jonah's First birthday early.  Mimi planned such a fun party and it was great that Great Grandma, Great Grandpa, and Scott and Amy were all there to help celebrate!  How fun it was!









No comments:

Post a Comment