I'm a happy RN married to a hardworking resident. We have recently become Carolina fans and are adding the color "carolina" blue to our wardrobe and home. I love the east coast and couldn't be happier living in hot, sticky climate. I was raised on a farm/ranch with two wonderful parents and three fun loving older sisters. I went to a one room country school house down the dusty dirt road with grand total of three in my class. Life in the country was rich, meaningful, and simple, just the way I like it. So from country farmgirl to coastal bell, here I am, living life and loving it!

Saturday, October 20, 2012

Someone's in the Pumpkin Patch!

It was so wonderful for mom to be here for two weeks. She spent the first week with Laura and then came to stay with us for the second week.  We had so much fun together.  We got all of Jonah's baby clothes sorted, organized, and put away.  Did some much needed yard work.  Had some fun shopping and drinking coffee.  And we went to the Family Fun Day at a fun nursery called For Garden's Sake.  It was a wonderful time with mom and I am always so sad to see her go, she is such a huge help with Jonah!  I got to sleep in every morning and she pretty much gave him every bottle and changed every diaper. Thanks mom!!  Here are some pictures from the pumpkin patch!!


Going on a hayride!


Check out those lips puckered.  So stinking cute!

Mom and I could not get over how cool this chicken house was.  I was able to catch a little lady going in to maybe lay some eggs.  Mom and both want one now.  Someday I will have chickens, can't wait until that day comes!



Our sweet little pumpkin!





 All smiles for mom who took a bazillion pictures!






No comments:

Post a Comment