I'm a happy RN married to a hardworking resident. We have recently become Carolina fans and are adding the color "carolina" blue to our wardrobe and home. I love the east coast and couldn't be happier living in hot, sticky climate. I was raised on a farm/ranch with two wonderful parents and three fun loving older sisters. I went to a one room country school house down the dusty dirt road with grand total of three in my class. Life in the country was rich, meaningful, and simple, just the way I like it. So from country farmgirl to coastal bell, here I am, living life and loving it!

Friday, November 2, 2012

Falling Leaves

We had a big day of yard work with LOTS of leaves to blow/rake.  We love North Carolina, but not in the fall.  We have so many beautiful tress in our front and back yard, but when fall comes you realize just how many leaves those beautiful trees loose.  We had some seed scattered on our lawn about three weeks ago and now it is growing so we have to make sure the leaves don't stop the new grass from growing.  Because of that we have to rake about once a week.  It was fun family day to work outside together.  Jonah loved the leaf blower and is happiest in the outdoors!


 I love how in the next three pictures Jonah's arms are out like he is flying.  He still uses his arms and hands a lot to balance when he walks.  Especially outside on uneven ground!




Trying to get him to sit next to the pumpkins and get a cute little pose, but I was a bit unsuccessful!  He is always on the move.

 Yay for leaves.  Tim raked up a bunch of leaves and put Jonah down in them.  He thought this was the best thing.



 HI!!

No comments:

Post a Comment