I'm a happy RN married to a hardworking resident. We have recently become Carolina fans and are adding the color "carolina" blue to our wardrobe and home. I love the east coast and couldn't be happier living in hot, sticky climate. I was raised on a farm/ranch with two wonderful parents and three fun loving older sisters. I went to a one room country school house down the dusty dirt road with grand total of three in my class. Life in the country was rich, meaningful, and simple, just the way I like it. So from country farmgirl to coastal bell, here I am, living life and loving it!

Wednesday, October 2, 2013

Just a few More

This week is dragging by.  My parents are at Disney World with the Mosley clan and I wish I was there. Tim and I went to Disney World for our babymoon and had such an amazing time.  I am a kid at heart and love Disney movies, candy, carnival food, shows, rides, everything.  So when I found out the Mosleys were headed to Disney World I started packing my bag too.  But the more I thought about it and pictured how a week would go with a sweet, energetic, jumping, skipping, crazy little guy named Jonah I took a step back and took out my toothbrush and tennis shoes to save for another time.  I so wanted to spend a week at Disney with my parents and the clan, but then started feeling a little guilty about leaving another energetic, sweet, hardworking guy at home, my hubs.  So now I sit at home dreaming of Belle and her time at the castle, and smiling as I can picture the boys flying around on the Everest ride screaming with pure joy, and Hannah finally getting to meet her all time favorite princess, and Dad taking a huge bite out of his ever so large turkey leg.  Oh the dreams, that is what keeps me going until they all get home.  I'm looking forward to a week with Dad and Mom, I guess we will have our own adventure when they get back. Here are a few more pictures from our awesome photo shoot that I couldn't be happier with.
















No comments:

Post a Comment