I'm a happy RN married to a hardworking resident. We have recently become Carolina fans and are adding the color "carolina" blue to our wardrobe and home. I love the east coast and couldn't be happier living in hot, sticky climate. I was raised on a farm/ranch with two wonderful parents and three fun loving older sisters. I went to a one room country school house down the dusty dirt road with grand total of three in my class. Life in the country was rich, meaningful, and simple, just the way I like it. So from country farmgirl to coastal bell, here I am, living life and loving it!

Sunday, October 13, 2013

Tweetsie Railroad

Our little family took a trip to Blowing Rock the middle of September for a little family get away and for Tim to do a bike ride.  We have been wanting to take Jonah to Tweetsie Railroad and were excited we finally found the time to go.  Plus Tim has had some time for training and was super excited to be able to do his first bike race in North Carolina!  We had all day on Saturday together and then Tim did his ride Sunday morning.  Tweetise was so much fun and Jonah was in love with the steam engine!  It was a little chilly that whole weekend and we didn't come prepared.  Thankfully I had thrown in a jacket at the last minute for Jonah, but Tim and I did not pack well.  We were both chilled until the sun came out and warmed things up a bit.  Always remember when going to the mountains to pack for all weather types!



 Jonah was not to sure of the cowboys!!







After we road the train we went up the mountain to the petting zoo.  Jonah was loving the goats and was pretty excited he got to feed them and pet them.








We walked to the top with the stroller so I brought the stroller back down while Tim road the gondola down with Jonah.

This is Jonah getting his cowboy on!  He is preparing for our move back to Montana!

No comments:

Post a Comment