I'm a happy RN married to a hardworking resident. We have recently become Carolina fans and are adding the color "carolina" blue to our wardrobe and home. I love the east coast and couldn't be happier living in hot, sticky climate. I was raised on a farm/ranch with two wonderful parents and three fun loving older sisters. I went to a one room country school house down the dusty dirt road with grand total of three in my class. Life in the country was rich, meaningful, and simple, just the way I like it. So from country farmgirl to coastal bell, here I am, living life and loving it!

Wednesday, March 16, 2011

It's A BOY!!!!

We had our ultrasound on Tuesday which confirmed we are having a precious little boy.  I can't even explain the feeling of joy and happiness when you see your baby up on the monitor and smile and think that God created that special baby boy.  Tim held my hand as the ultrasound tech moved the machine across my belly.  She explained everything she was looking at, reassured us that everything looked normal, and walked us through every picture and body part.  I smiled at Tim as we both guessed what the sex was.  It was very obvious and I was proud of myself that I could see it!  I could see a twinkle in his eye when yes the tech did confirm that indeed it was a boy.  There was a part of me that was so overwhelmed with joy that my sweet, hard working, loving husband was getting his first boy.  I'm still in awe and amazement that we created that little boy together and will continue to be, and look forward to the day when we get to hold that baby in our arms.  We have a disc with the pictures of the baby and I will load pictures tonight when I get home from work.  I just wanted to get the news out that, yes it is a baby boy!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment