I'm a happy RN married to a hardworking resident. We have recently become Carolina fans and are adding the color "carolina" blue to our wardrobe and home. I love the east coast and couldn't be happier living in hot, sticky climate. I was raised on a farm/ranch with two wonderful parents and three fun loving older sisters. I went to a one room country school house down the dusty dirt road with grand total of three in my class. Life in the country was rich, meaningful, and simple, just the way I like it. So from country farmgirl to coastal bell, here I am, living life and loving it!

Sunday, July 10, 2011

Beach Trip

Mom came to visit in May, so the Mosley crew, mom, and I made a day trip to Kure Beach.  It was my first trip to the beach for the summer.  We had the little red wagon, chairs, trucks, sand castle building equipment, and a delicious picnic lunch!  It was a fun day and Laura and I got some great shots of the kids playing!

Water, Waves, Trucks, and happy little boys!

Jumping waves and playing in the water all day will keep three little boys happy and then they will crash on the way home.


Miss Amelia did NOT like the sand or the water.  She just wanted to be held which is exactly what she got!

Still not digging the sand.

This is what happens when you are not paying attention to the next wave coming!


Lunch time


Precious



We finally told the boys they could feed the birds their leftover bread, at the end of the day. 


My Sweet little Hannah

The end to a great day at the beach!

No comments:

Post a Comment