I'm a happy RN married to a hardworking resident. We have recently become Carolina fans and are adding the color "carolina" blue to our wardrobe and home. I love the east coast and couldn't be happier living in hot, sticky climate. I was raised on a farm/ranch with two wonderful parents and three fun loving older sisters. I went to a one room country school house down the dusty dirt road with grand total of three in my class. Life in the country was rich, meaningful, and simple, just the way I like it. So from country farmgirl to coastal bell, here I am, living life and loving it!

Monday, October 24, 2011

FaMiLy FuN

Jonah got to meet Uncle Scott and Aunt Amy for the first time!  So glad we had that time together.

Uncle Scott and Aunt Amy with Jonah!

Yay for Aunts!  Aunt Jenny was the best help and loved on Jonah while home visiting.  Thanks for coming!

Cousin Oreyna.  Jonah and Oreyna are about 2 months apart.  Fun times meeting family.

Oreyna and Jonah!  Cousinly love!


Two sweet babies

Aunt Marla with Oreyna.  Both "sleeping"

Oren is one of my best guys cousins.  We have been close for a long time so it is fun having babies together.  We had to get a picture with great- uncle Tom.




The two baldies!

 



So snuggly and warm in Montana!


The Jardee Ranch

The sky was so pretty one night Jenny and I got out and took some fun pictures.

Aunt Jenny rocking me to sleep!

One of the first big smiles caught on camera.  Jonah Gabriel 2 months old!!

It was so good to go home for a week.  I enjoyed all the help and loved being the kid again.  Mom made great meals, we went on afternoon walks on the ranch, met up with old friends, and drank lots of coffee.  It was a special time and I am so blessed to have such wonderful family and friends who came out to meet Jonah.  Jonah was showered with so many great gifts and met lots of new people!  We are all settled back in and enjoying the cool North Carolina fall!

No comments:

Post a Comment