I'm a happy RN married to a hardworking resident. We have recently become Carolina fans and are adding the color "carolina" blue to our wardrobe and home. I love the east coast and couldn't be happier living in hot, sticky climate. I was raised on a farm/ranch with two wonderful parents and three fun loving older sisters. I went to a one room country school house down the dusty dirt road with grand total of three in my class. Life in the country was rich, meaningful, and simple, just the way I like it. So from country farmgirl to coastal bell, here I am, living life and loving it!

Tuesday, October 25, 2011

What English sounds like to foreigners!



So I saw this on someone else's blog and thought it was great.  This is a little clip of what English sounds likes to foreigners.  So funny to see what they hear when we speak!!  Just a little bit of fun for the day!

No comments:

Post a Comment