I'm a happy RN married to a hardworking resident. We have recently become Carolina fans and are adding the color "carolina" blue to our wardrobe and home. I love the east coast and couldn't be happier living in hot, sticky climate. I was raised on a farm/ranch with two wonderful parents and three fun loving older sisters. I went to a one room country school house down the dusty dirt road with grand total of three in my class. Life in the country was rich, meaningful, and simple, just the way I like it. So from country farmgirl to coastal bell, here I am, living life and loving it!

Saturday, October 29, 2011

Someone's in the Pumpkin Patch

We decided to take a little trip to the pumpkin patch!  It was Jonah's first time and what fun we had.  There a few good laughs with trying get some good pictures, and we thankfully got him in  good mood smiling in most of them!  I will have to say he was the cutest baby in the pumpkin patch.  Everyday is so much fun and we are loving or little man to pieces.   What a blessing he is to us!



After the pumpkin patch we decided to take a drive through some of the small towns in North Carolina.  We came to a fun antique show and there was this cool barn on the property. 

Cutest baby in the pumpkin patch!

My little pumpkin!

The John Deere Way

My sweet boy

Being a good sport!

The happy family!


Hanging with daddy!

In the morning, and oh so happy

My favorite

Such pretty eyes



I love him SO much

No comments:

Post a Comment