I'm a happy RN married to a hardworking resident. We have recently become Carolina fans and are adding the color "carolina" blue to our wardrobe and home. I love the east coast and couldn't be happier living in hot, sticky climate. I was raised on a farm/ranch with two wonderful parents and three fun loving older sisters. I went to a one room country school house down the dusty dirt road with grand total of three in my class. Life in the country was rich, meaningful, and simple, just the way I like it. So from country farmgirl to coastal bell, here I am, living life and loving it!

Monday, November 28, 2011

Boone Baby

So this post is a little bit old, but I wanted to get these pictures up anyway.  I have a few posts to catch up on so here we go!  We took a nice three day weekend the beginning of November with our dear friends the Mills.  We went to Jon's aunt's cabin.  It was adorable and prefect for the five of us. I forgot to take pictures of the cabin, but just picture a quaint, cozy, warm cabin, nestled a the top of the mountain with a cozy fireplace.  We cooked most of our meals there and played a lot of Settlers of Catan (Tim and my all time favorite game), while drinking steaming hot chocolate.   We played with Jonah and laughed at all his talking and entertainment, and went on a beautiful hike up to the Grandfather Mountain area.  It was beautiful weather and a great weekend!

Daddy is happiest outdoors!

The crew

Sweet sleeping baby boy

Katie and I goofing around.  I love her!:)

The five of us

Awake for some of the trip

My little baldy I love oh so much


The Erpeldings

The Mills

Dad and Jonah Bear.



No comments:

Post a Comment