I'm a happy RN married to a hardworking resident. We have recently become Carolina fans and are adding the color "carolina" blue to our wardrobe and home. I love the east coast and couldn't be happier living in hot, sticky climate. I was raised on a farm/ranch with two wonderful parents and three fun loving older sisters. I went to a one room country school house down the dusty dirt road with grand total of three in my class. Life in the country was rich, meaningful, and simple, just the way I like it. So from country farmgirl to coastal bell, here I am, living life and loving it!

Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Jonah's First Birthday!

Well I can't believe my baby is one.  This year has flown by and has been so much fun.  I have loved staying home with Jonah and have enjoyed his sweet nature and fun personality!  He is such a joy and I am so happy we were able to celebrate with friends and family for his first birthday!!  Here are a few pictures from the party!!

 The awesome cake that my friend Larissa made.  We obviously went with a turtle theme!!




 I printed pictures from Jonah's birth to one year and made a little collage.

The candy bar which the kids loved!!!  I saw some adults sneaking candy too!






Jonah was unsure at first but then started to get into it and was having fun with everyone talking to him!

 Digging in

 Some of the crowd.





 My friend Megan is going to have her first baby in January.  We are so excited for them!!


 Happy Birthday to my sweet Jonah Gabriel.  The Lord has blessed us and we love you so much.  We can't wait for what the next year brings.  You bring such joy to our lives and your daddy and I love you very much.  Thank you for teaching me grace, love, patience, and for bringing such happiness to my life.  I pray that God will give me the wisdom to raise you to love him, and most importantly to know him as your personal savoir, and that your happy spirit and sweet nature will bless everyone around you as you have your Dad and I.  We love you Jonah!!

















No comments:

Post a Comment