I'm a happy RN married to a hardworking resident. We have recently become Carolina fans and are adding the color "carolina" blue to our wardrobe and home. I love the east coast and couldn't be happier living in hot, sticky climate. I was raised on a farm/ranch with two wonderful parents and three fun loving older sisters. I went to a one room country school house down the dusty dirt road with grand total of three in my class. Life in the country was rich, meaningful, and simple, just the way I like it. So from country farmgirl to coastal bell, here I am, living life and loving it!

Monday, September 10, 2012

Charleston Walk

I finally sat down and went through some pictures, organized albums, and tired to get organized.  We had an awesome week as Tim was on vacation!  After a VERY long month of PICU he deserved three weeks off.  Once again he is hard working, supportive, and a loving father and husband.  I can't express how much I appreciate his hard work.  Residency is fun, exciting, and challenging and no one will know how hard one works unless you have gone through it!  So thanks babe you are the best. So here are a few pictures from our wonderful family vacation.  We went to Charleston for the first half of our trip and then Asheville for the second half.  Here are pictures from Charleston trip and the Asheville ones to come soon!


The pier at Folley Beach.  I think it is the longest in the United States.  Don't quote me on that, but I am pretty sure I was told that!


  Cutest baby on the beach!!!




We finally got to do what I have been wanting to do for my whole life... tour plantations!  It was the best trip we have taken to Charleston.  We stayed with our friends Will and Emily who were amazing hosts. They moved their this summer so they treated us as tourists and took us to all the great spots.


This is why I LOVE the south.  Beautiful!!!





We got to visit with Bryan and Kristin and meet Owen for the first time.  Second cousins, so sweet!

Jonah giving Owen a kiss, it was precious.



Will and Emily took us to all the great places to eat.  We went to the Coast for dinner one night and it was amazing!!  This is Tim's very large flounder.  It was really good.


 I don't know if you can see Tim's face here but he is scrunching up his nose.  He didn't want to kiss in front of the fountain and I pulled him into me and made him.   It was good for him!

 My driveway, staircase, and home someday!:)


I had a million pictures from the weekend but here are a few.  Asheville coming soon...

No comments:

Post a Comment