I'm a happy RN married to a hardworking resident. We have recently become Carolina fans and are adding the color "carolina" blue to our wardrobe and home. I love the east coast and couldn't be happier living in hot, sticky climate. I was raised on a farm/ranch with two wonderful parents and three fun loving older sisters. I went to a one room country school house down the dusty dirt road with grand total of three in my class. Life in the country was rich, meaningful, and simple, just the way I like it. So from country farmgirl to coastal bell, here I am, living life and loving it!

Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Testing 1,2,3

So I have been absent for the past few weeks because I got a notice that I was out of space and would have to start paying to post!  What.  I was not about to pay for a free blog so I emailed a few friends who also blog and figured out a way to get around it!!  So here is a little test to see if it worked.

We just had a great 10 days with Tim's mom Chris.  She was such a blessing and huge help to have around.  She gave all baths, put Jonah down for naps and bedtime, and played with him all day.  It was so nice to have adult conversation around the house and to see her interact with Jonah.  What joy to have her.  Thanks Chris for all your work.

Now we are back to just us.  A lot has happened since I last posted and the Holidays are here.  Tim and I had a fun little shoot with Jonah a few weeks ago and got some great 15.5 month pictures.  Here are a few of them.  Glad to be back!


Love, love, love this little man.  He puts up with a lot from me taking his picture all the time.



And Jonah running away from me!  No more mom!!!





 He is the happiest little guy.  Such a joy and getting so big.  Oh how fun he is.

No comments:

Post a Comment