I'm a happy RN married to a hardworking resident. We have recently become Carolina fans and are adding the color "carolina" blue to our wardrobe and home. I love the east coast and couldn't be happier living in hot, sticky climate. I was raised on a farm/ranch with two wonderful parents and three fun loving older sisters. I went to a one room country school house down the dusty dirt road with grand total of three in my class. Life in the country was rich, meaningful, and simple, just the way I like it. So from country farmgirl to coastal bell, here I am, living life and loving it!

Sunday, February 3, 2013

The Great Outdoors

Jonah and I went to the park on Thursday while Tim was on call and before the weather got really cold.  It was a long day with Tim working so we needed to get out of the house.  We got all bundled up and headed to one of our favorite parks for the day.  Here are a few pictures from our little outing together.


This is the cation shot of Jonah being super excited to be at the park.  He was smiling the whole time just running around!





And lately the swing has been his favorite.  He loves to swing and say "wee" so cute!






And here is my little monkey the happiest.  He loves to climb on EVERYTHING.  This little contraption is pretty difficult to climb up but Jonah has almost mastered it.  He started climbing on it around 15 months and now he can almost climb up the whole thing by himself.  He just can't reach the last step himself but will have it soon!






Hoping for more warm days to come soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment