I'm a happy RN married to a hardworking resident. We have recently become Carolina fans and are adding the color "carolina" blue to our wardrobe and home. I love the east coast and couldn't be happier living in hot, sticky climate. I was raised on a farm/ranch with two wonderful parents and three fun loving older sisters. I went to a one room country school house down the dusty dirt road with grand total of three in my class. Life in the country was rich, meaningful, and simple, just the way I like it. So from country farmgirl to coastal bell, here I am, living life and loving it!

Thursday, January 31, 2013

Yogurt, Smiles, and Dad

Tim was post-call on Wednesday so we just stayed inside for the most part and played.  Jonah is always  excited when Dad is home because it changes things up a little bit.  He ate a great lunch and gobbled up his Greek yogurt with a little beard I had to capture.  Then he played some games with Dad.  It is always so nice to have Tim home even though he is a bit groggy from being up all night and then napping.  It's just so nice to have hime around!  We are not bunkering down for the cold weather that is suppose to hit us tonight.  Jonah and I managed to get outside for a little bit today.  I was somewhat warm but so so windy.  He still had fun and enjoys all the time he can get outside!  I will post those pictures as soon as I get them loaded!


My little boy loves Greek yogurt which I am so happy that he does.  Since he is not a big milk drinker I am so happy he will eat yogurt!
 Cuteness!!!



 Playing with Dad!



No comments:

Post a Comment