I'm a happy RN married to a hardworking resident. We have recently become Carolina fans and are adding the color "carolina" blue to our wardrobe and home. I love the east coast and couldn't be happier living in hot, sticky climate. I was raised on a farm/ranch with two wonderful parents and three fun loving older sisters. I went to a one room country school house down the dusty dirt road with grand total of three in my class. Life in the country was rich, meaningful, and simple, just the way I like it. So from country farmgirl to coastal bell, here I am, living life and loving it!

Friday, November 22, 2013

And More Moments

Here is another batch of summer pictures from my phone.  It is a beautiful 70 degree day and we are trying to spend as much time outside as possible.  Jonah is down for his nap so it's quiet time for momma.  Still playing catch up with the pictures!!!

 His sweet wheels from Papa and Mimi!  He looks like such a big boy!


 Montana skies.   This is what we will be seeing most days!

 Fun at the cabin.  Looking forward to relaxing and going here on the weekends!



Just some fun with friends.  Will miss these guys(:



 Aunt Amy's awesome haircut.  It was a success!!




 The smile on Jonah's face just says it all.  Fun in the sun with friends and water!! Little KK a little sad!



No comments:

Post a Comment