I'm a happy RN married to a hardworking resident. We have recently become Carolina fans and are adding the color "carolina" blue to our wardrobe and home. I love the east coast and couldn't be happier living in hot, sticky climate. I was raised on a farm/ranch with two wonderful parents and three fun loving older sisters. I went to a one room country school house down the dusty dirt road with grand total of three in my class. Life in the country was rich, meaningful, and simple, just the way I like it. So from country farmgirl to coastal bell, here I am, living life and loving it!

Tuesday, November 26, 2013

The End of Summer

We are gearing down toward the end of summer pictures and onto fall and the nice weather. Now its cold and rainy:(  I really don't like winter, especially with a two year old to entertain.  It's hard being contained inside all day, but we do the best we can!  I am wrapping up the pictures from fall now and all I have left is our trip to Montana!


Waiting to pick Mimi up from the airport.  He was pretty excited to see her so we sat on the step, had a snack, and waited!

He loves spaghetti! And it's always a huge mess, but oh well he eats it!!



A day at the museum.  We rode the train which Jonah thought was pretty darn amazing.  And while the conductor was talking he listened very intently.  He was into it!





The awesome train table Daddy made for Jonah.  He was very excited about this little project!





Taking pictures with Joshua!



My sweet cow for Halloween!  He was so into Halloween this year and it was so much fun to watch him.  He was a trooper and kept up with the big kids most of the night.  His little legs walked up and down many hills and he walked the whole way without being asked to be carried once!  "I do!"



No comments:

Post a Comment