I'm a happy RN married to a hardworking resident. We have recently become Carolina fans and are adding the color "carolina" blue to our wardrobe and home. I love the east coast and couldn't be happier living in hot, sticky climate. I was raised on a farm/ranch with two wonderful parents and three fun loving older sisters. I went to a one room country school house down the dusty dirt road with grand total of three in my class. Life in the country was rich, meaningful, and simple, just the way I like it. So from country farmgirl to coastal bell, here I am, living life and loving it!

Tuesday, January 21, 2014

December Sip and See

I threw a "Sip and See" for my friend Julie the middle of December.  If you aren't from the south then I will explain what a "Sip and See" is.  It is where you have drinks of any sort, sip on them, and see and cuddle on the new baby.  I guess its a thing in south and when my friend told me about it I thought it was a great idea for a little shower for baby number two for my friend Julie.  I hunted around on Pinterest and found some great ideas for a hot chocolate bar.  I started putting things together and was excited with how things turned out.  I was able to do a lot with the food table and didn't have to do many other decorations since my tree and house decorations were up for the holidays.  Julie and sweet Abigail were showered with love and gifts and we all had a wonderful morning together!  I really liked doing the sip and see and will be throwing another shower for my friend Katie in April.  It's baby land on this side of the Mississippi and I think more and more just keep on coming!  It's the time of life we are in right now and I  am loving getting to experience life and babies with all our dear friends here!


My hot chocolate bar!  I made way too much food like I always do so there was lots to share after the party!  I can't help it, I always go overboard!




 My sweet nieces.  They were excited to have a girls day out and come to the baby shower!









 Sweet Abigail Ella Joseph!

2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Glad you enjoy reading. Hope you are all well and staying warm. I am ready for summer already!!!

      Delete