I'm a happy RN married to a hardworking resident. We have recently become Carolina fans and are adding the color "carolina" blue to our wardrobe and home. I love the east coast and couldn't be happier living in hot, sticky climate. I was raised on a farm/ranch with two wonderful parents and three fun loving older sisters. I went to a one room country school house down the dusty dirt road with grand total of three in my class. Life in the country was rich, meaningful, and simple, just the way I like it. So from country farmgirl to coastal bell, here I am, living life and loving it!

Wednesday, January 29, 2014

It's a snow day!!!

Well it really did snow in North Carolina.  I feel like we have been having warnings and predictions all winter and nothing ever came of them.  It finally came and started snowing around 7 last night and we woke up to a ground covered in snow.  It was so fun to see Jonah look outside and get excited about the snow.  We had breakfast, played a little bit inside, and then got all bundled up to go outside. Jonah loved it.  He made tracks all over the front yard, back yard, and then we headed off deep into the woods to find deer and bear!  He would have stayed out longer but mommy was a baby and needed to come in and warm her hands up.  Daddy is hopefully on his way home soon and we will head out again as soon as Jonah wakes up from his nap!

Checking out his tracks in the the snow!




 Hey there cute little guy!









Sweet moments with my guy!

No comments:

Post a Comment