I'm a happy RN married to a hardworking resident. We have recently become Carolina fans and are adding the color "carolina" blue to our wardrobe and home. I love the east coast and couldn't be happier living in hot, sticky climate. I was raised on a farm/ranch with two wonderful parents and three fun loving older sisters. I went to a one room country school house down the dusty dirt road with grand total of three in my class. Life in the country was rich, meaningful, and simple, just the way I like it. So from country farmgirl to coastal bell, here I am, living life and loving it!

Tuesday, November 1, 2011

My 'Lil' Monster

Here are a few pictures I took of Jonah one morning when he was so happy.  Well he is actually happy every morning, but proud momma likes to take pictures all the time of my handsome man.  So this year for Halloween we did our annual Erpelding/Mosley Chili supper.  The kids get all dressed up in their costumes and we take pictures and then it's off to trick-or-treat.  It was unfortunately raining this year so Jonah and Amelia stayed inside, but that did not deter the other ones from getting their yearly candy supply!  Once all candy was collected we all gathered for chili, and pie and enjoyed watching the kids run around eating candy and enjoying their costumes.  Mimi bought Jonah the most adorable monster outfit for his first Halloween.  It fit him perfect and we got some great pictures. Thanks mimi, you are the best!
Happy Halloween from the Erpeldings!



Such a happy boy


I love this sweet look

Getting ready to go on a walk on a very cold day!

Looking sleepy, and sure enough he feel asleep on the walk!

The Mosley cousins!

Cousins

The oldest and the youngest 

My Little Monster


So sweet and smiling for the camera

Cutest little monster

Daddy and Jonah


Looks a bit like Robin Hood

I want to kiss!

No comments:

Post a Comment