I'm a happy RN married to a hardworking resident. We have recently become Carolina fans and are adding the color "carolina" blue to our wardrobe and home. I love the east coast and couldn't be happier living in hot, sticky climate. I was raised on a farm/ranch with two wonderful parents and three fun loving older sisters. I went to a one room country school house down the dusty dirt road with grand total of three in my class. Life in the country was rich, meaningful, and simple, just the way I like it. So from country farmgirl to coastal bell, here I am, living life and loving it!

Saturday, November 19, 2011

A Mother's Love

I know so many people have already seen this, but I wanted to post it again because it is so sweet and true.  Here is an adorable Johnson and Johnson commercial/youtube video.  If you are a mother, grandmother, aunt, etc.. you will understand this.  And it will melt your heart if you are a mother to a son!




Here is my sweet son Jonah!

Jonah





I love you....







No comments:

Post a Comment