I'm a happy RN married to a hardworking resident. We have recently become Carolina fans and are adding the color "carolina" blue to our wardrobe and home. I love the east coast and couldn't be happier living in hot, sticky climate. I was raised on a farm/ranch with two wonderful parents and three fun loving older sisters. I went to a one room country school house down the dusty dirt road with grand total of three in my class. Life in the country was rich, meaningful, and simple, just the way I like it. So from country farmgirl to coastal bell, here I am, living life and loving it!

Monday, January 2, 2012

Erpelding Family Fun

Pictures are finally here.  So I logged onto my blog today to add all the new photos, looking around frantically I can't find the camera.  And then I vaguely remember Tim telling, oh so early this morning, that he was going to take it climbing.  Bummer because that camera has all the photos I wanted to add to my blog.  Well one of these days it will be updated.   But until then I have some pictures from Tim's iPhone and my iPod that I took and those will have to do!

Adorable

My Reindeer shirt for Christmas 


My new amazing toy from Mimi and Papa.  This thing entertains me for a long time so momma can get lots of things done around the house!

My two tired boys.  Daddy was post-call here and had not slept in 36 hours, and I was ready for my late afternoon nap and fell asleep with daddy!  

At Aunt Laura's so tired again.  Dad and Mom were very busy this Christmas!

A really cool sled I wanted to try out!

My new argyle sweater and pants for Mommy's friend Kaitlyn's wedding!

Oh so handsome!

No comments:

Post a Comment