I'm a happy RN married to a hardworking resident. We have recently become Carolina fans and are adding the color "carolina" blue to our wardrobe and home. I love the east coast and couldn't be happier living in hot, sticky climate. I was raised on a farm/ranch with two wonderful parents and three fun loving older sisters. I went to a one room country school house down the dusty dirt road with grand total of three in my class. Life in the country was rich, meaningful, and simple, just the way I like it. So from country farmgirl to coastal bell, here I am, living life and loving it!

Wednesday, January 11, 2012

A visit to Georgia

So I am very far behind on blogging, so far behind that I am going to be playing catch up and post pictures from back in December when we went to visit Tim's grandparents and Aunt and Uncle.  We drove down to August, GA for a few days so everyone could see Jonah.  The weather was beautiful and we sat around eating yummy Christmas cookies while visiting and playing with Jonah Bear.  Here are a few pictures from the visit.


Jonah with Great Grandma Anne.  He loved being held by Grandma!

Ahh to tickle the ivories again.  I played Christmas Carols for the first time in a few long time.  It felt so good.



And so special for three generations to be together!


I love the holding of hands.   So precious. 

So sweet for Jonah to see Great Grandpa Gabe again.

Jonah with Uncle John.

It was so nice to get away from home and go visit family for a nice quick visit.  We are so happy that while we live in North Carolina we can see family as much as we do.  Thanks for having us Aunt Ro and Uncle John!



No comments:

Post a Comment