I'm a happy RN married to a hardworking resident. We have recently become Carolina fans and are adding the color "carolina" blue to our wardrobe and home. I love the east coast and couldn't be happier living in hot, sticky climate. I was raised on a farm/ranch with two wonderful parents and three fun loving older sisters. I went to a one room country school house down the dusty dirt road with grand total of three in my class. Life in the country was rich, meaningful, and simple, just the way I like it. So from country farmgirl to coastal bell, here I am, living life and loving it!

Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Thanks for Visiting!

Tim's parents just left today after a quick but wonderful visit.  They are so fun and easy to have visit, thanks for coming guys.  We spent some good quality time together visiting, shopping, and of course giving all undivided attention to Jonah!  Oh it is so wonderful when family is around.  Chris and Joe were so sweet because they got up every morning with Jonah so mommy could get a little extra shut-eye.  Ahhh was that a treat.  We took a trip down to Fayetteville to see one of Joe's old friends and his wife.  We had a great time visiting and talking about the good ole days!  We cooked in, ate out, watched some football, and were entertained mostly by the little man!  Here are a few pictures of the happiest and cutest  baby boy!

I feel like there are many pictures with Dad and Jonah sleeping.  This is the life of a resident!! Working long hours and taking care of so many sick people at all hours of the night.  He works hard to support our  family of three and I just couldn't pass up the cute pic!

In love!



5 months old



and always smiling

Hamming it up for mommy




No comments:

Post a Comment