I'm a happy RN married to a hardworking resident. We have recently become Carolina fans and are adding the color "carolina" blue to our wardrobe and home. I love the east coast and couldn't be happier living in hot, sticky climate. I was raised on a farm/ranch with two wonderful parents and three fun loving older sisters. I went to a one room country school house down the dusty dirt road with grand total of three in my class. Life in the country was rich, meaningful, and simple, just the way I like it. So from country farmgirl to coastal bell, here I am, living life and loving it!

Monday, January 23, 2012

Hats of all Kind

It is Monday and we are having a peaceful day inside.  The weekend was busy and it's time to relax and enjoy the rain outside.  Daddy is home post-call sleeping and Jonah and I are playing.  I just wanted to add a few pictures of Jonah and Papa and all Jonah's new hats.  I never thought I would say this, but I find more things now for Jonah than I do for myself.  For those of you who know me, I love to shop!!  I have always loved to shop and not only do I love to shop for myself, I love to decorate my house.  Oh those two hobbies can get pretty expensive.  But the house and myself have taken a back burner and now it is all about Jonah.  Mimi bought these two cute hats for Jonah and he looks adorable in them.  I can't wait to start buying summer clothes now!


Papa and Jonah

So kissable


My sweet boy!


Can't wait for summer.  Thanks Mimi!


I love my daddy!



No comments:

Post a Comment