I'm a happy RN married to a hardworking resident. We have recently become Carolina fans and are adding the color "carolina" blue to our wardrobe and home. I love the east coast and couldn't be happier living in hot, sticky climate. I was raised on a farm/ranch with two wonderful parents and three fun loving older sisters. I went to a one room country school house down the dusty dirt road with grand total of three in my class. Life in the country was rich, meaningful, and simple, just the way I like it. So from country farmgirl to coastal bell, here I am, living life and loving it!

Sunday, February 26, 2012

Quiet Day

Another birthday has come and gone.  I can't believe I am 29.  So weird to think I am one year away from turning thirty.  I remember when I was 18 thinking I was pretty old, cool, the bomb.  Now I am 29 and have learned a lot over the past 10 years.  I have graduated from college with my Bachelors of Science degree in Nursing, worked as a nurse for four years, learned a lot doing that, married my best friend and am having the time of life with him, moved across the country to North Carolina and bought our fist house, and now am the mommy to the most amazing and adorable little boy on the planet.  I would say things have been great and turning 29 was just another day, but another wonderful day I get to spend the my hubby, baby boy, and family.  Here is a little walk down memory lane with some new and old pictures I found.

 Back in the day when it was just Tim and I, we would go on a lot of hikes.   We lived in Denver for two years so we lived close to Rocky National Park.  Tim loves the outdoors and I wanted to do whatever he was doing just to be with him.  I was in love baby!
 My favorite day!  April 19th, 2008.  The day I married my best friend!


A little fun in my grandfather's stagecoach.  We went to visit my grandparents the summer we got married.  What a fun a carefree trip it was.

A picture from when we were first dating.  Another beautiful walk in Denver just the two of us.

 And one of the first pictures we took with the two of us.  I felt like after just meeting Tim and I had known him forever.  We totally just clicked and I was in love!

 Our honeymoom in Hawaii.  Now that was a fun trip...:)



 One of the fist pictures as a family with Jonah Gabriel.  How he has blessed us!

 Our first trip to Florida to meet Tim's grandparents.  We were so young and in love!

 And the little man that has forever changed my life.  That's my sweet Jonah.

 A momma and her baby.  What a love between and mom and son.


2 comments: