I'm a happy RN married to a hardworking resident. We have recently become Carolina fans and are adding the color "carolina" blue to our wardrobe and home. I love the east coast and couldn't be happier living in hot, sticky climate. I was raised on a farm/ranch with two wonderful parents and three fun loving older sisters. I went to a one room country school house down the dusty dirt road with grand total of three in my class. Life in the country was rich, meaningful, and simple, just the way I like it. So from country farmgirl to coastal bell, here I am, living life and loving it!

Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Reflections of Motherhood

It is 7am and I am sitting at my desk drinking coffee, eating donuts and checking pinterest while my baby boy sleeps. I got this cute video from a friend in my email this morning and wanted to share with you all. I think I am in a melancholy mood because my parents just drove away for home, Montana. It was a great two weeks and I know the visit must come to an end, but oh how I love family. And then after watching this video I think the advice is great, but when you put it to music and think about the journey before Jonah was born and the journey it has been since he blessed us so much, I got emotional. But hey I needed a good cry. It is another day and I have so much to be thankful for. Loving parents, loving in-laws, grandparents, sisters, brothers-in-law, sister-in-law, nieces and nephews, good health, a home, a wonderful husband who loves me, makes me laugh and supports our family, and a sweet, happy, healthy little boy named Jonah who I am so in love with. So here is tribute to mothers!


No comments:

Post a Comment