I'm a happy RN married to a hardworking resident. We have recently become Carolina fans and are adding the color "carolina" blue to our wardrobe and home. I love the east coast and couldn't be happier living in hot, sticky climate. I was raised on a farm/ranch with two wonderful parents and three fun loving older sisters. I went to a one room country school house down the dusty dirt road with grand total of three in my class. Life in the country was rich, meaningful, and simple, just the way I like it. So from country farmgirl to coastal bell, here I am, living life and loving it!

Friday, August 23, 2013

Making Memories

I'm not really sure how to break up the next batch of pictures but I will keep on posting until I have posted them all.  Well not all of them or you would be looking at 600 pictures, that's just way too many. I will continue to document our fabulous time in Montana.

After the wedding in Colorado Tim had to fly back to North Carolina for work:(  I am so thankful for an amazing husband who is selfless and let me go to Montana for three weeks.  He did tell me after we returned home that I would not be doing that again.  He missed Jonah so much.  But nonetheless he was amazing to let us have our time.  I flew to Billings with Jonah to start out our trip and then after a week at his parents I went to my parents to two weeks, then Tim came the last week and we ventured all over Montana with his parents.  There was a lot of traveling, lots of different beds, lots of time in the car, but it all turned out and we made memories!


 Mimi broker her ankle (at this time 2 weeks before we arrived).  So she was super bummed she could not really help out with Jonah.  So we decided that why not do the good ole sink bath.  And it was great.  Jonah loved the faucet, Mimi was pleased she could bath Jonah, and Mom got a break, worked out great for everyone!




 Snuggle time with Papa.  This picture melts my heart!


 Jonah absolutely loved the tractor and loved Papa.   Every time Dad had to go out to the field Jonah wanted to go along.  I didn't think he would last long out there, but he was a trooper.  He loved all the knobs, levers, steering wheel, the big equipment.  I love that he is a little farm boy at heart!
 I just can't get over how huge this tractor is.  It pulls some pretty heavy equipment and has some major horse power.  I don't really know what that means, but I know its a high number that means it's got some!!


 Um pure joy, love those two guys in my life!



 Love, love, love.  This is just some of the land my parents own.  I love it out here.  I appreciate so much more, now that I am gone, where I grew up, how I was raised, and the simplicity of a farmer/ranchers life.  This is home and I am always in awe of house gorgeous it is to me.





No comments:

Post a Comment