I'm a happy RN married to a hardworking resident. We have recently become Carolina fans and are adding the color "carolina" blue to our wardrobe and home. I love the east coast and couldn't be happier living in hot, sticky climate. I was raised on a farm/ranch with two wonderful parents and three fun loving older sisters. I went to a one room country school house down the dusty dirt road with grand total of three in my class. Life in the country was rich, meaningful, and simple, just the way I like it. So from country farmgirl to coastal bell, here I am, living life and loving it!

Wednesday, August 28, 2013

Sweet Moments

Ok now the new goal is to see how many posts I can get in before August is over.  I have the rest of this week and then we are out of town for the weekend visiting Tim's cousins John and Sonneri in Charlotte.  It has been way too long since we have seen them and I am so excited to get away and spend some quality time with them.  

One of my dear friends asked me the other day what my day consists of.  So here is a little run-down.  We wake up at 7ish, get a cup of milk and watch some cartoons together.  Then we eat breakfast and head outside to play.  We load up and head to the gym at 9.  I workout and Jonah plays (fusses because he hates the daycare), done at 10:30.  The we head to target, Sam's club, grocery store, whatever errands we have to do for the day.  Home to eat lunch and play at bit.  Then down for a nap anywhere from 11:30 to 12:30.  Jonah will nap 2-3 hours. During this time I update my blog, check my favorite blogs, clean house, do laundry, unload and reload the dishwasher, and get dinner prepped for the night.  Jonah gets up and we head outside to play for the afternoon until Dad gets home.  Now some days are totally different than that depending on if we have a playdate, or if I go to Laura's,  if we go to music class etc.  And I don't clean the whole house everyday.  I do bits and pieces throughout the week because that is all I can handle.!!  That was a total side-note, but I thought it was appropriate so my dear friend doesn't think I sit and eat oreos all day:)

I got some good pictures of Jonah semi-cuddling with Grandmama, fun feeding the horses, and life around the farm.    I love my family near and far.  So here's to another post about our wild trip out West.  

 Sweet picture of Micah and Grandmama.

What a day in the kitchen looks like.  Food on the island, get your plate, and go...



Oh I will cherish these pictures.  Grandmama and Jonah playing together in the living room.  This lady is the best.  I can't tell you how much I love my Grandmama.  I have the most amazing memories of her and love her more and more each day.  So glad we had a week together this summer!



 Jonah with Uncle Mike.   We got a big bucket of cake to feed the horses. It's called cake, I'm not really sure why, but it's a mixture of oats, grain, barley and some other things that is made into a hard cylinder about 4 inches long.  I should have gotten a picture of it to show you.

 Just another picture of the beauty of Montana.




 This was our last day with Laura:(  Her husband was a sweetie and let her come out for 5 days all alone (we missed the kiddos:(.  It was so special to have all the family together for a few short but great days.



No comments:

Post a Comment