I'm a happy RN married to a hardworking resident. We have recently become Carolina fans and are adding the color "carolina" blue to our wardrobe and home. I love the east coast and couldn't be happier living in hot, sticky climate. I was raised on a farm/ranch with two wonderful parents and three fun loving older sisters. I went to a one room country school house down the dusty dirt road with grand total of three in my class. Life in the country was rich, meaningful, and simple, just the way I like it. So from country farmgirl to coastal bell, here I am, living life and loving it!

Thursday, September 19, 2013

Charlotte Trip

We were able to go down to Charlotte over Labor Day weekend and spend it with Tim's cousins John and Sonneri.  It was a great weekend and we are so glad we got to finally go.  We watched some football, swam, had an amazing smoked pork butt compliments of John Fahy, visited, ate more yummy food, and went to a fun kids' museum.  The guys were able to relax from their busy jobs and Sonneri and I just talked and talked.  Thanks guys for a wonderful weekend!!




 Jonah having a blast at the water feature!  He could have stayed here all day.  That little guy loves water!!





                            

Watch out Aunt Sonneri he might get you!  Having fun on the drums.


 Petting the sting ray.  And then he got kind of scared. Thankfully Dad was close by!




 Looking at the jellyfish!



And thats the whole gang, minus the picture taker!!

No comments:

Post a Comment