I'm a happy RN married to a hardworking resident. We have recently become Carolina fans and are adding the color "carolina" blue to our wardrobe and home. I love the east coast and couldn't be happier living in hot, sticky climate. I was raised on a farm/ranch with two wonderful parents and three fun loving older sisters. I went to a one room country school house down the dusty dirt road with grand total of three in my class. Life in the country was rich, meaningful, and simple, just the way I like it. So from country farmgirl to coastal bell, here I am, living life and loving it!

Friday, September 6, 2013

River Time

Tim was able to join me the last week I was in Montana.  You know someone has to make the money around here:)  He has worked so hard these last four years and I am so proud of him because he passed his written boards.  Look out Montana you have a board certified Anesthesiologist coming your way. So proud of your hard work and long hours of studying Tim, it payed off.  And taking a week in August is just what he needs to cool down a bit and celebrate.  It's the best time of year for fly fishing and that is exactly where you saw my man for the week, out on the river!  It was great to spend a week with Tim's parents and watch them love on Jonah and relax with us on vacation.  Here are some pictures of beautiful river time.

 Papa showing Jonah the fishy!!  Jonah was loving every minute of it!


Love this picture of Papa, Dad, and Jonah.  Jonah took a very special liking to Papa this trip.  Sure is gonna be fun to get to see him everyday when we move back, and see how those two will be buds!


My little handsome sitting on the rock.  He would have been happy outside all day watching and "helping" Dad fish.







 A few picture of the family out on the river. The weather was beautiful and I couldn't have been a more perfect week!




No comments:

Post a Comment