I'm a happy RN married to a hardworking resident. We have recently become Carolina fans and are adding the color "carolina" blue to our wardrobe and home. I love the east coast and couldn't be happier living in hot, sticky climate. I was raised on a farm/ranch with two wonderful parents and three fun loving older sisters. I went to a one room country school house down the dusty dirt road with grand total of three in my class. Life in the country was rich, meaningful, and simple, just the way I like it. So from country farmgirl to coastal bell, here I am, living life and loving it!

Friday, June 8, 2012

10 Months Old

Happy 10 months to the sweetest little boy.  I love you so much Jonah and am so blessed to be your mommy.  Thank you for the best 10 months of my life! I am so happy and loving life with you.  Your Daddy and I love you very very much!


No comments:

Post a Comment