I'm a happy RN married to a hardworking resident. We have recently become Carolina fans and are adding the color "carolina" blue to our wardrobe and home. I love the east coast and couldn't be happier living in hot, sticky climate. I was raised on a farm/ranch with two wonderful parents and three fun loving older sisters. I went to a one room country school house down the dusty dirt road with grand total of three in my class. Life in the country was rich, meaningful, and simple, just the way I like it. So from country farmgirl to coastal bell, here I am, living life and loving it!

Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Myrtle Beach

Laura, the kiddos, Jonah, and I took a trip to the beach last week.  Tim was on night float so he was going into work at 6pm and coming around 7am to sleep all day, so it worked out great to get away for the weeks.  Some good friends, the Bondras, have a beach house in Myrtle Beach, SC so we packed up the van and headed out.  It was a long 4 hour drive but we made it and quickly dove into vacation mode!!  Here are some pictures from the trip.


Bath time with cousins!



Here the boys and I waiting to go into the wind room.  It was 84mph winds so you could feel what it is like to be in a tornado!  It was fun.
 Waiting for Joshua to blow a bubble

 watching...
 here it comes...
 pop right in the face!!



On the boardwalk at Broadway on the Beach.

The wonder works museum.  A great way to spend a rainy day!



Talking and so so happy!


 For some reason Jonah loved to climb on this chair.  It kept him busy for hours.





No comments:

Post a Comment