I'm a happy RN married to a hardworking resident. We have recently become Carolina fans and are adding the color "carolina" blue to our wardrobe and home. I love the east coast and couldn't be happier living in hot, sticky climate. I was raised on a farm/ranch with two wonderful parents and three fun loving older sisters. I went to a one room country school house down the dusty dirt road with grand total of three in my class. Life in the country was rich, meaningful, and simple, just the way I like it. So from country farmgirl to coastal bell, here I am, living life and loving it!

Monday, June 11, 2012

Fireflies and BBQ's

The Mosley's had a BBQ and bonfire last weekend and the weather was beautiful.  It was in the 70's so not too hot not too cold, just right.  We ate hamburgers, hotdogs, baked beans, and then made smores.  I was playing around with my camera getting use to using the manual mode.  Here are a few shots of fun filled night.

The bonfire all fired up and ready to roast some marshmallows!



See the string of warm, sweet, gooey goodness of a perfectly roasted marshmallow!




 The remnants of a warm scrumptious smore!


My sweet Amelia Catherine

 And my ever so sweet Jonah.


Um I think Amelia is smitten over this little guy!


My familia!

No comments:

Post a Comment