I'm a happy RN married to a hardworking resident. We have recently become Carolina fans and are adding the color "carolina" blue to our wardrobe and home. I love the east coast and couldn't be happier living in hot, sticky climate. I was raised on a farm/ranch with two wonderful parents and three fun loving older sisters. I went to a one room country school house down the dusty dirt road with grand total of three in my class. Life in the country was rich, meaningful, and simple, just the way I like it. So from country farmgirl to coastal bell, here I am, living life and loving it!

Thursday, January 10, 2013

17 months!!

I can't believe Jonah was 17 months on the 8th.  Wow how the time has flown by.  I didn't actually get to take pictures of him on the 8th because we were dealing with the stomach bug, but here are a few pictures I took just a week or so ago.  It has been a long two weeks in this household.  Jonah has had croup, a cold, an ear infection, and the stomach bug.  Ahhh I have about gone crazy, but I am praying this is the last of it and we are over all of it.  And did I mention I hate winter?  Well I do especially with little ones who catch everything.  I am ready for spring.

 Jonah likes to sit up at the counter like a big boy.  So one day he was eating an apple and having a blast with a cup and a little water!




 Oh those little faces he makes are so funny.  He is such a happy boy.  The last few weeks he has not been and I am looking forward to having my little guy back!

 I didn't get to post these after Christmas because our Christmas was just a bit different this year.  But here are some fun picture of Jonah with his little tikes car he got for Christmas.  Oh happy Day!





 Yep one happy boy!

No comments:

Post a Comment