I'm a happy RN married to a hardworking resident. We have recently become Carolina fans and are adding the color "carolina" blue to our wardrobe and home. I love the east coast and couldn't be happier living in hot, sticky climate. I was raised on a farm/ranch with two wonderful parents and three fun loving older sisters. I went to a one room country school house down the dusty dirt road with grand total of three in my class. Life in the country was rich, meaningful, and simple, just the way I like it. So from country farmgirl to coastal bell, here I am, living life and loving it!

Sunday, January 27, 2013

32.5 weeks and counting

Well I thought I should at least put up a couple of pictures of the baby bump.  I need to have some reminder of this little peanut in my belly and see the progress he/she is making.  I have been feeling really good this pregnancy.  Other than my sweet Jonah Bear not sleeping through the night due to the croup I am mainly tired.  I am praying we are through this within a couple of days.  This pregnancy as I posted before has been so different from Jonah's, which is why my hubby is convinced it's a girl!  I really don't know, I don't have a feeling either way.  But the ultrasounds are going well and baby is still growing at a consistent rate.  The stomach is still a little small but the doctors have all been so reassuring.  So here is to 32.5 weeks!!





 Hello Handsome.  Tim was taking the pictures and then I snapped one of him! Too cute



1 comment: