I'm a happy RN married to a hardworking resident. We have recently become Carolina fans and are adding the color "carolina" blue to our wardrobe and home. I love the east coast and couldn't be happier living in hot, sticky climate. I was raised on a farm/ranch with two wonderful parents and three fun loving older sisters. I went to a one room country school house down the dusty dirt road with grand total of three in my class. Life in the country was rich, meaningful, and simple, just the way I like it. So from country farmgirl to coastal bell, here I am, living life and loving it!

Monday, April 15, 2013

Easter Egg Hunt

Easter was 2 weeks ago and I am just getting the pictures from all the Easter festivities up.  We were invited to an Easter Egg hunt at one of Laura's friends home.  It was the first nice day all winter and was perfect weather for hunting eggs.  We had a great lunch in the yard and soaked up the sun.  Here are some pictures of Jonah, Hannah, and Amelia taking it all in!

 I think Jonah would like one of these!!  He rode it around all morning and was totally entertained with it.



 Smelling the flowers.  His new favorite thing to do!




 Sweet sisters Hannah and Amelia.






No comments:

Post a Comment